Thursday, May 21, 2015

i see the wind blow as the steady day begins to fade to grey, i pick my feet up and i am on my way, i write everything in riddle to some i must say because i see things differently in a unique way, i express myself through my writing and singing, it gives a sense of comfort so i may keep on moving with meaning.
lyrics genius naw just a truthful speaker, i write things strong because i don't wish to be weaker, i feel to express ones self you should express completely.
poem
i saw humanity once for what it was, a stilled feeling i felt a cold rush run down my spine to find i had simply traveled to far into my very mind. why do i care which way the other strays? beyond even this the one who has drifted away.
now surely i have witness the darkness of the world i must say but lived long enough to know there is joy to be had in each day. i strive to keep myself at bay and be a light to others a long the way.
A saint you say? in no way do i portray this act in anyway, judgment i tend to stick away i am not a fan of picking the wrongs although i have had times were i have been very wrong. my simple point to say i will be the best each and everyday hoping i can help those who fall behind or that have lost there way, hoping i may rescue them from there dismay.
i am not here to be perfect, i don't follow every rule and i am a sinner of that i am the worst but i do believe the man upstairs cares for me and you. and as much as aideny it i know there is hope, just reach out your hand

No comments:

Post a Comment